3.22.2008

Ready to Felt

I know you'll want to share the suspense with me. Remember all that yarn? Here's what it looks like knitted up into sort of a bag shape and ready to throw in the washing machine and felt down to (I hope) about two thirds of its size and a whole different texture.

In retrospect, I don't think it was really totally necessary to use all the colors for this. It may not end up being the thing I want to carry everywhere I go. But it's been a harmless diversion.

And if you can detect the very geeky rhyme & reason behind the order of the stripes, I'll buy you a beer.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I love all the colors :) Glad the felting adventure went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm impressed. And I have no idea what the stripes mean but now I'm dying to find out.

    ReplyDelete